One of the most complex parking scenarios which requires solutions that are secure, long lasting, flexible and cutting edge is the airport parking management.
When a traveller comes through an airport, their journey usually begins and ends with a parking experience and for this reason, the convenience of every parking facility's users must be put first. Considering the growing importance of revenue generated from airport parking operations, it is crucial to carefully select your parking facility partner especially an industry leader like IDEX services.
From design to installation, IDEX services offer a wide range of reliable and flexible solutions for different airport sizes that are state-of-the-art.
Market Needs & Requirement
Extra passenger services are on the rise for airport operators and it is up to the travel hub to add these variety of services for their customers to make travelling a more convenient and safe experience. Some requirements for an airport parking management system include :
- Supporting business model travel packages such as park & fly options.
- Offering parking reservation and booking online for a hassle-free journey.
- Ensuring revenue generation for airport travel hub.
- Providing detailed and transparent reports for better business planning and development.
The expectations of travellers have changed in modern travel and convenient parking solutions before and after travel have now become a necessity. Here are some benefits of parking management system in airports :
- Revenue generation for travel hubs and parking facility management.
- Higher security level due to plate number recognition.
- Easy integration of parking management software into airport management system.
- Data collected from control software is easily accessible from different secure connection points.