Cities & Municipalities
Cities & Municipalities
Cities are no longer just cities; they are becoming smart cities. So, the technology and management of the city, including the parking system, need to be intelligent. IDEX has a solution that can be integrated into smart city technology. It is designed to monitor and manage huge public parking facilities and has used technology to enable parking wardens to patrol council-owned car parks efficiently and safely. Traffic and poorly managed parking lots are the two factors that disrupt city life the most. With the efficient management of the traffic and place parking management system, the city will cut off a lot of the air pollution, which is the Environment vision 2030 for the emirate of Abu Dhabi. This smart system will help the city preserve and enhance Abu Dhabi's natural heritage to contribute to a better quality of life. IDEX's parking management system can solve this concern once and for all. The cities and municipal authorities can easily integrate the parking software into their operating system. With this technology, every vehicle can be tracked and secured and not only this, but it will also help the state keep the air quality in check.
Marketing Need & Requirements
Local governments and cities need an intuitive parking management system that gives real-time traffic and parking statistics. With the proper operations, the town can make informed decisions to take care of the citizens and the officials security.
- Offering parking reservations and booking online for a hassle-free day.
- Security of the vehicle while it's in the parking area.
- Vehicle detection sensors to track the mobility of the cars and available parking slots.
- Surveillance cameras to track traffic movement in the city.
Solutions & Benefits
An intelligent parking management system can create an ecosystem that is less stressful for the local authorities to manage traffic without compromising security. This also brings in better urban mobility and less traffic & congestion. An intuitive parking management system, on-street and off-street meters provide city operators with a more innovative way to manage the parking.
- Less traffic and congestion in the city.
- Smart parking to make the most efficient use of the available parking space.
- Every vehicle is under surveillance; hence the security is at its best to maintain peace in the city.
- Intelligent integrated system with the municipal corporation's operating system.