Hospitals require a well-organized parking system with a range of parking options. Even huge car parking spaces can be overcrowded if not managed well.
Adapting the parking space to the needs of the staff, doctors, visitors, and emergency personnel is crucial. The area needs to be configured according to the parking requirements of staff members, their schedules, and shifts to use the space effectively.
IDEX's intuitive parking systems can assist with allocating the parking spaces through intelligent intervention. The designed system provides a clear picture of the entry points, exits, and available parking spaces.
IDEX can deliver a solution where the car parking is customized based on the available space and the traffic at the medical facility throughout the day.
Market Needs & Requirements
The hospital needs an efficient configuration of the existing parking spaces to accommodate the hospital's traffic. Provides a parking solution that combines spot identification with automatic payment at the hospital's entry gates.
Technology that identifies hospital staff and marks the parking spaces to save time.
Some requirements of car parking space in hospitals include :
- Live dashboard showing the exact available and occupied space in the parking lot.
- Dedicated parking spot for the hospital staff connected with their biometrics.
- Secure gates and parking areas for the visitors.
- Optimized parking by saving time, energy and resources.
Solutions & Benefits
It is imperative to manage parking spots adequately in hospitals since they are sensitive places. Visitors, patients, and their families are usually in a hurry, so it's critical to have an intelligent integrated parking system in the hospital. Here are some benefits of the parking system in hospitals :
- Easy integration of parking management systems into the hospital system.
- Managing various parking lots and their locations.
- Smart parking to make the most efficient use of the available parking space.
- Automatic allocation of parking spots to the hospital staff.
- Revenue collection at one point.
- Ticketing devices integrated with the fare collection system will help you charge the hospitals' visitors, and patients could be exempted from the charges.